1.1st Joint Review Mission on 8th December 2017.
To monitor the progress of institute under TEQIP-III of Uttarakhand state the 1st Joint Review Mission meet was conducted at University on 8th December 2017 at University premises. The following institute participated on the meet.
- Uttarakhand Technical University, Dehradun.
- G.B Pant Institute of Technology, Pauri.
- Bipin Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology, Dwarahat.
- College of Technology, Pantnagar.
- THDC-Institute of Hydropower Engg. & Technology, New Tehri.
- Women Institute of Technology, Dehradun.
- Institute of Technology, Gopeshwar.
- Nanhi Pari Seemant Inst. Of Technology, Pithoragarh. Officials from World Bank, NPIU, SPIU, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Technological University, Lonere and University, institute representative were present.
2.Awareness workshop on TEQIP-III with affiliated colleges on 16th December 2017.
A TEQIP-III awareness workshop with the affiliated engineering institutions of University was held on 16th December 2017.
The Director’s/Principal of affiliated engineering institutions of University participated on the workshop.
3.Research Methodology for Ph.D Scholars through TEQIP-III from 26th to 30th December 2017
Under the aegis of TEQIP-III, University organized a Research Methodology course workshop from 26th to 30th December 2017. The research scholars ofUniversity participated on the workshop.
4.Workshop on Human Resource Development & Skill Enhancement on 25th February 2018
5.Academia - Industry forum launched by Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttarakhand on 16th March 2018.
6.Two Days NBA-Outcome Based Education on 20th To 21st April 2018.